What is KNX
The Worldwide OPEN STANDARD for Home and Building Control.
In order to transfer control data to all building management components, a system is required that does away with the problems of isolated devices by ensuring that all components communicate via one common language: in short, a system such as the manufacturer and application domains independent KNX Bus.
Benefits of KNX
1. International Standard, therefore future proof
2. By product certification, KNX guarantees Interoperability &
Interworking of products
3. KNX stands for high product quality
4. A unique manufacturer independent Engineering Software ETS®
5. KNX can be used for all applications in home and building control
6. KNX is fit for use in different kind of buildings
7. KNX supports different configuration modes
8. KNX supports several communication media
9. KNX can be coupled to other systems
10. KNX is Independent from any hard- or software technology
GreenControls is a global manufacturer of KNX based controls and automation products, based out of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and certified by the KNX Association in Belgium.
We provide a wide range of KNX based controls and automation products for intelligent home and building solution. Our items are manufactured according to KNX standard and certified by KNX Association. GreenControls products are easy to use, control and install whether for home, offices, factories or buildings.