Mini 500 G2
Product family information
The Mini 500 G3 is designed for petrol-station canopies and low/high-bay applications, this ultra-efficient retrofit fixture offers outstanding light quality, effective thermal management and a long lifespan. For further energy savings, you could select either simple movement-detector sensor or movement detection combined with a daylight sensor.
- Increases visibility and safety at night
- Achieve an additional 45% energy saving through occupancy detection and daylight harvest-based dimming (based on usage behaviour)
- High energy saving – up to 49% compared to the CDM system.
- Suitable for multiple applications
- Precision-control optics with three choices: S-WB/S-MB/A-WB; CRI 80
- Intelligent system with an integrated PIR/DDR sensor
- System efficacy 140 lumen per watt
- Provides surface, recess and pole-mounting options
- Petrol and service stations
- Warehouses, DIY stores, production halls
- Other indoor high-ceiling applications